Since 2015, the four children have been living in isolation from the world. The poison and smoke of the raid caused them skin cancerous tumors. Look closely at the picture above, it is Nasser Al-Humaimi, one of these children, and the most affected by the injury, his face’s skin has begun to melt gradually, and the tumor is forming in more than one place on his face.
Nasser told Al-Mayadeen net: "I went to school for only 5 days, and after that I had a break. I wish I could go back to school."
Mohammad, also had skin cancer as a result of the poisons of the raid, sores and scars spread on his face, part of his nose melted, we tried to ask him what happened, and who distorted his face? But he was unable to talk, his tears did not stop, making one ask oneself: “How false, deceitful, and unjust this world is.
The health status of Abeer and Amna may seem better than their brothers Nasser and Mohammad, but no one can guarantee that they will not meet a similar fate if no organization intervenes to provide treatment for these children and put an end to their tragedy.
For seven years, Matar Al-Humaimi has been suffering with his four children, moving them from one hospital to another, trying to find a way for them to treat, but the heavy financial costs piled up on him, and the Saudi blockade put more obstacles in front of him. He was unable to travel with them for treatment abroad.
Matar says to Al-Mayadeen net: "After months from the beginning of the US-Saudi aggression, my children's lives were turned upside down, they were deprived of their most basic rights as children, they are isolated from everything, they do not play, study and live. We did not receive help from any organization, and the siege blocked access to their treatment.
The four children are not the only victims of such horrible crimes. In 2019, the official reports of the Ministry of Health indicate that the closure of Sana’a airport to critical cases caused the death of over 43 thousand patients, in addition to over 28 thousand cases of cancer patients, due to the siege and lack of necessary medical supplies.
The UN has done nothing in dealing with the humanitarian crisis in Yemen for nearly seven years, except for announcing optimistic initiatives and solutions to alleviate suffering without any tangible result on the ground.
It was unable to manage the medical bridge to transport patients and health conditions, which the coalition of aggression was forced to accept and declare in May 2018 under the pressure of a catastrophic humanitarian situation, only for misleading public opinion.
On December 3, 2018, a UN plane evacuated 50 injured people, accompanied by the National Delegation, to Muscat for treatment, a step towards what they called supporting confidence-building efforts ahead of peace talks in Sweden, to be followed by humanitarian flights for incurable medical conditions.
Neither the UN has pushed for the medical bridge to run at a rate of two trips per month, according to the agreement, nor has it brought the wounded home. Even those who died in the course of treatment were stranded with their families and had to bury their bodies abroad.
Since then, the humanitarian crisis in Yemen has been mere figures and statistics circulated by UN organizations to solicit international sympathy and make money despite the shocking and bloody connotations that have made it the worst crisis in the world.#US_Saudi_Aggression #Ministry_of_Health #National_Cancer_Foundation 21-11-14
This page is the English version of Almasirah Media Network website and it focuses on delivering all leading News and developments in Yemen, the Middle East and the world. In the eara of misinformation imposed by the main stream media in the Middle East and abroad, Almasirah Media Network strives towards promoting knowledge, principle values and justice, among all societies and cultures in the world
copyright by Almasirah 2022 ©