In a statement, the authority said that the communications and navigational devices at Sana'a International Airport were temporarily repaired, which were out of order during the past week.
The statement pointed out that the US-Saudi aggression prevented the entry of communication devices and navigational devices, which the authority had purchased for Sana'a Airport to replace those old devices, which exacerbated the problem and led to the failure of those devices.
The authority confirmed that it had contacted the Ministry of Foreign Affairs to inform the United Nations and all international organizations operating in Yemen that Sana'a International Airport is ready to receive all flights starting today,
Monday, December 27, 2021.
It pointed out that the United Nations and international organizations in Yemen were informed that the long-term continuity of the work of these agencies was not guaranteed, given their age.
The statement holds United Nations and international organizations responsible for the landing and take-off of its flights to and from Sana'a Airport in the event of a sudden failure of these devices, pointing to the lack of fuel supply for aircraft due to the bombing of the oil company's facility at Sana'a Airport.
The General Authority of Civil Aviation called on the United Nations to fulfill its obligations and cooperate quickly by transporting and delivering the recently agreed devices that are currently in Djibouti, and transferring them to Sana’a Airport for installation to ensure the security and safety of the arrival and departure of all flights to Sana’a Airport.
It holds US-Saudi aggression responsible for the consequences of targeting the airport and seizing its equipment. Last Monday, the US-Saudi aggression launched a series of raids on Sana'a International Airport, causing great damage to the airport facilities, which made it out of readiness.
Leading several of its allies, Saudi Arabia launched a war against Yemen in March 2015. The war has been seeking to restore power in Yemen to the country’s former Riyadh-allied officials.
Last month, a United Nations Development Programme report said the war would have claimed 377,000 lives by the end of the year through both direct and indirect impacts.
This page is the English version of Almasirah Media Network website and it focuses on delivering all leading News and developments in Yemen, the Middle East and the world. In the eara of misinformation imposed by the main stream media in the Middle East and abroad, Almasirah Media Network strives towards promoting knowledge, principle values and justice, among all societies and cultures in the world
copyright by Almasirah 2023 ©