During a press conference held by the Human Rights Office in the capital, Sana'a, regarding the crime of executing Yemeni expatriates by the Saudi regime, the Minister of Human Rights, Ali Al-Dailami, said, "We have dozens of complaints about similar cases, and the people are being blackmailed."
Al-Dailami stressed that the Saudi regime brought dozens of detainees to mock courts in a formal procedure far from the provisions of Sharia and the principles of international law, considering that failure to hand over the bodies is a crime added to the chain of crimes of the Saudi regime.
Al-Dailami explained that the prisons of the Saudi regime are in the thousands, and they are suffering the ugliest forms of torture and are threatened with execution. He added that the crime of the Saudi regime begins with kidnapping, then enforced disappearance, then execution without a fair trial and without giving them the right to defend themselves, indicating that the years 2020-2021 were full of serious liquidation crimes carried out by the Saudi regime against expatriates outside the framework of the law.
He called for the formation of an independent international commission in accordance with the principles of international law to visit Saudi prisons, calling on the High Commissioner and the Red Cross to form a fact-finding committee, monitor and document crimes committed against Yemeni and African immigrants.
For their part, the families of the victims explained that they were surprised by the news that their relatives had been detained for years, stressing that Saudi officials refused to respond to them or provide them with any information.
The families indicated that the Saudi regime refused to give information about the conditions of detention and execution, nor did it grant the victims the right to self-defense. Saudi regime also prevented them from communicating with their families in the prisons.
As the brother of one of the victims said, I was surprised when my brother called minutes before his execution, informing me of the news while we were waiting for his release.
The families of the victims demanded that the criminal killers be prosecuted and an end to these humanitarian crimes.
On Monday, the Ministry of Expatriate Affairs condemned the crime of the Saudi regime, represented by the execution of two Yemeni citizens.
In a statement issued, Monday, the ministry confirmed that the crime of executing Yemeni citizens, which was committed by the Saudi regime, is illegal and came after an unfair trial in which the victims were not able to defend themselves.
On Sunday, the Ministry of Human Rights condemned the flagrant crime of the Saudi regime, represented by the execution of two citizens.
The Ministry of Human Rights indicated that this crime is added to the record of mass and individual executions committed by the Saudi regime against the people of Yemen.
Recently, Saudi Arabia has executed 81 prisoners in a single day over "terror-related offenses," in the largest mass execution carried out by the highly-conservative Arab kingdom in recent memory.
In an announcement on Saturday, the state-run Saudi Press Agency said 81 inmates, including seven Yemenis and a Syrian, were executed, alleging that the suspects had been convicted of a variety of crimes, including killings and belonging to militant groups.
The mass execution in Saudi Arabia has drawn a strong wave of condemnation from various Islamic and Saudi opposition groups, which say most of those executed were jailed only for exercising their right to free expression of opinion.
This page is the English version of Almasirah Media Network website and it focuses on delivering all leading News and developments in Yemen, the Middle East and the world. In the eara of misinformation imposed by the main stream media in the Middle East and abroad, Almasirah Media Network strives towards promoting knowledge, principle values and justice, among all societies and cultures in the world
copyright by Almasirah 2023 ©