“The letters included obligating these companies to immediately stop all actions related to the looting of Yemen's sovereign wealth,” the Supreme Economic Committee said in a statement issued on Tuesday.
The Committee said that it continued to send final letters to companies and entities involved in the looting of sovereign wealth to stop the looting activities. That is in accordance with the deadline set, in implementation of the directives of President Mahdi Al-Mashat.
The Supreme Economic Committee reiterated that these correspondences came as a legal procedure based on the Yemeni constitution and laws in force. It obligates the protection and maintenance of national wealth, based on the partnership agreements approved by the Parliament, as well as the relevant resolutions of the United Nations General Assembly.
The Committee warned all companies that received these letters from the ministries and the competent authorities against not complying with the decisions contained in the letters, in order to preserve their interests. It emphasized that it will continue to monitor and follow up the companies' compliance with these decisions, and any violation of this will be referred to the authorities authorized to defend the wealth of the Yemeni people.
On Saturday, President Mahdi Al-Mashat issued directives to edit the final official correspondence of all companies to completely stop looting wealth.
The Supreme Economic Committee confirmed that Yemen reserves its legal right to deal with all the looting of Yemeni wealth, which was carefully monitored during the past periods.
Meanwhile, Yemeni Armed Forces on Saturday warned the US-Saudi aggression and foreign companies of continuing looting the wealth of the Yemeni people.
"After directives to the concerned authorities to address all shipping and maritime companies, that have destinations to the countries of aggression, as well as the foreign and local oil companies operating in Yemen, Armed Forces alert these companies to take the warnings that will be issued," the official spokesman for the Armed Forces Brigadier General Yahya Sare'e said.
"The warnings will be issued immediately after truce's ending time if Yemens' rightful demands are not met," he added
Sare'e confirmed that the Armed Forces are prepared and ready for any developments that hold these companies responsible for ignoring what will be issued in the coming hours.
Last week, the Leader of the Revolution Sayyed Abdulmalik Al-Houthi warned the Saudi-led aggression against continuing to plunder the Yemeni national wealth, warning, at the same time, foreign companies that collude with the coalition in plundering the country's wealth.
Sayyed Abdulmalik made the remarks in a speech broadcast live from the Yemeni capital of Sana’a to commemorate the eighth anniversary of the September 21 revolution against a Saudi-backed regime in the country and its removal from power.
The Leader pointed out that the Yemeni people are under siege while the revenues of their oil wealth are stolen instead of spending them on salaries and humanitarian and service benefits.
#Yemen #US-Saudi Aggression #US-Saudi Looting of Oil #Supreme Economic Committee 22-10-05
This page is the English version of Almasirah Media Network website and it focuses on delivering all leading News and developments in Yemen, the Middle East and the world. In the eara of misinformation imposed by the main stream media in the Middle East and abroad, Almasirah Media Network strives towards promoting knowledge, principle values and justice, among all societies and cultures in the world
copyright by Almasirah 2022 ©