"Yemen's Armed Forces stood firm along with Yemenis and thwarted goals of US-Saudi aggression," the spokesman of the Armed Forces Brigadier General Yahya Sare'e said in a press conference. "During the past seven years, our Armed Forces have achieved field achievements by carrying out dozens of military operations."
US-Saudi Air Strikes:
The Armed Forces indicated that the number of raids launched by the aggression through its warplanes amounted to more than 274,302 raids, including 59 raids during the last year, pointing out that the figures related to the total number of air strikes are nothing but what the competent authorities were able to monitor.
The Armed Forces affirmed that the aggression against Yemen and the siege was led and supervised by the United States and with Western participation.
"The level of participation of each country in the coalition of aggression during the past years were monitored," the spokesman of the Armed Forces added.
The Armed Forces called on the educational, media and cultural institutions in Yemen to work to document all crimes of aggression.
Armed Forces Achievements and Operations:
In terms of the Armed Forces achievements, Sare'e confirmed that the Armed Forces carried out over 13,229 military operations during the battle to confront the brutal aggression, including 6,702 offensive operations, and 6,527 operations to confront and thwart enemy offensive attempts and advances.
The details of these operations came according to their qualitative importance, and according to the units of the Armed Forces, as follows:
Qualitative and extensive military operations:
- Victory from Allah (Nassr-min-Allah) military operation in its three stages.
- A large military operation has not been announced.
- Unit Front (Albonian Almarsous) Operation
- Allah Overpowered Them Operation
- Al-Bass Al-Shadeed Operation.
- Rabe'e Al-Nasr Operation.
- Extensive military operations in Al-Baidha'a, Al-Dhalea, Shabwa and Marib.
- Balanced Deterrence Operations.
- Approximately 10 military operations were not announced.
- The three Yemen Hurricane Operations.
- Siege-breaking Operations.
- Operations to prevent theft of wealth.
Rocketry Force Operations:
1828 total of Rocketry Force operations, including:
-1,237 operations targeted enemy gatherings inside Yemeni territory.
-589 operations targeted the depths of the Saudi and Emirati enemies.
Air Force Operations:
12,009 total operations of the Air Force, including:
- 3264 offensive operations.
- 8745 reconnaissance operations.
-2267 operations inside Yemeni territory.
-997 external operations.
Air Defense Operations:
4,585 total operations of Air Defense, including: 2022 operations of shooting down and 2565 operations of confronting.
-165 reconnaissance and military aircraft were shot down.
-13 warplanes, 10 Apaches, and 6 helicopters, including Black Hawks, were shot down.
-48 armed drones of the US Air Force were shot down.
-Another 123 reconnaissance spy drones were shot down.
Naval Forces and Coastal Defense Operations:
38 specific operations targeting Saudi and Emirati naval vessels, including:
- Two Saudi frigates (Madina) and (Dammam).
-Targeting the Emirati ship (Swift).
-The seizure of the Emirati cargo ship (Rawabi).
Land Forces Operations:
The total number of operations carried out by the Land Units in their various units is 250,000 various operations.
71,128 total operations of Sniper Unit, including:
- Siping of 995 Saudi officers and soldiers.
- Sniping of 1237 Sudanese soldiers and officers.
- Sniping of 59,175 mercenaries.
- Sniping 147 enemy snipers.
Of these, 3374 operations were documented by video and audio.
- 5213 are sniping operations of the eighth year.
65175 total of Engineering Unit operations, including:
-27,354 operations targeted enemy gatherings.
-32,907 offensive and defensive operations and targeting fortifications.
- More than 4,914 operations targeted enemy armored vehicles and vehicles.
7942 total of Anti-armor Unit operations, including:
-3082 operations targeted enemy fortifications, gatherings and barracks.
-4860 operations targeted enemy vehicles.
85,634 total of Artillery Unit operations, including:
-1150 cooperative operations with Air forces.
-15,269 operations with the Zelzal-1 missile.
-1,078 operations targeted vehicles, armored vehicles, cannons, rams, and weapons warehouses.
- The losses of the Saudi army are more than 10,840 dead and wounded, including 36 dead and 45 injured, between officers and soldiers, during the eighth year.
- The losses of the UAE army are more than 1,251 dead and wounded, including officers.
- The number of dead and injured from the Sudanese army is more than 9,545. More than 40 dead and 65 wounded, among officers and soldiers of the Sudanese army, during the eighth year.
- The losses among the Yemeni mercenaries amounted to more than 261,243 dead and injured. The death toll of Yemeni mercenaries exceeded 2,500 and more than 5,050 were injured during the eighth year.
Enemy Material Losses:
- The destruction, damage and burning of more than 18,397 vehicles, armored vehicles, personnel carriers, tanks, bulldozers and weapons.
Of which more than (10618) are documented.
- The destruction and damage of more than 1,000 armored vehicles and military equipment during the eighth year.
At the end of the press conference, the spokesman Armed Forces affirmed that the continuation of the battle will only lead to further escalation and give more legitimate options to defend Yemen.
He called on the puppet regimes that launched the aggression against Yemen to absorb the lessons of what happened during the years of aggression. He stressed that Yemen has become more powerful, and that the continuation of the aggression and the blockade means that the countries involved in aggression and their followers will suffer more losses.
He emphasized redoubling efforts in preparation for any upcoming developments and raising combat readiness to confront the forces of invasion and aggression.
The Armed Forces renewed the rejection of any presence of foreign forces inside Yemen's lands, stressing that any foreign military presence inside Yemen is a legitimate goal for the Armed Forces and for all the Yemeni people.
The Armed Forces also affirmed their readiness to deal decisively to thwart any movements of the aggression and its mercenaries, and their readiness to respond legitimately to the abuses and violations on the fronts that witnessed a reduction in escalation during the last period.
The Armed Forces spokesman concluded the press conference by warning and emphasizing the continuation of "monitoring and tracking all attempts to loot the national wealth, and appropriately dealing with those attempts within our duties and responsibilities."
#Yemen #US-Saudi Aggression #Armed Forces 23-03-20
This page is the English version of Almasirah Media Network website and it focuses on delivering all leading News and developments in Yemen, the Middle East and the world. In the eara of misinformation imposed by the main stream media in the Middle East and abroad, Almasirah Media Network strives towards promoting knowledge, principle values and justice, among all societies and cultures in the world
copyright by Almasirah 2023 ©